philyb

Mar 14, 2015
My x7 arrived to day it worked fine then power went off now won't power up when I press button on x7

How do I fix problems thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry to here this. Have you unplugged it, leave it for abit to cool down now try again. If you don't get anything use live chat or email to see on getting it fixed or replaced. Hope you get it sorted..

philyb

Mar 14, 2015
how long do I leave box for and it worked great first time and how do I get live chat
thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I sorry I can't answer that, but I should think they will. Send an email and explain in the email whats happened, and they should email back with what to do next...hope you get it sorted, and let me no how you get on please. Thanks Dave

Reactions: ChrisM

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you've not received a reply from us yet, see if a factory reset works (this assumes the recovery screen is shown). See https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/how-to-access-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/ for details.
Also does the LED turn red when you plug the power supply in? Does it go blue (even if nothing is shown on TV) when you press the power button? If it does turn blue, try plugging the X7 into a different TV, or if you don't have a 2nd TV, check if your box had a 3.5mm (headphone plug 1/8") to triple RCA (phono) lead. If it does, TEMPORARILY plug that into your X7 and your TV's RCA sockets, disconnect the HDMI lead and turn on the X7.