Jarrath

Jan 28, 2015
I don't know what happened but all my XBMC menu's have disappeared today. I had it all set up and it was working this morning. The box freezes and I reboot it and now everything is gone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC but I've no wizard. The box never came with the zip file even though..

Have I missed something or is there a reason this happened?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry to here, if its a droidbox if you reboot it the wizard will come back normally. When I say reboot that were you need to take the power plug out and use a tooth pick and reset it then clear cache and factory reset. Then leave it to start up this can take some time but be patient. When you get it back might leave a bit to reinstall everything. Then go back in and look for the wizard. Do you have your password and username to hand for it. If it was not there in the 1st place makes me think it not a droidbox, and if its not its not worth doing because it won't come back. If you want sent an email or live chat and we can get to the bottom of this.

Jarrath

Jan 28, 2015
Hi David,
I never had a password and username for it.. Until the issue happened today I've never really been on the forums so only seeing information about a new wizard and user/password being required..
I sent a mail to the support email address with my account details and order number. I think this is what I have to do to receive a user/password? Not really sure..

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Yes, you also need some details on your box purchase to. If you can try the live chat in the morning, and we can try and sort this out for you..live chat is in our main site and the link is on the main page of this forum. Then in the bottom
corner a message box click here. Good luck again.