angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Try going into settings /apps /kodi-xbmc,/Force stop then clear cache.If not, have alook at your memory in storage.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, I have tried both your suggestions and still a black screen on Xbmc, has anybody any other suggestions. Thanks.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Have cleared memory and Xbmc still showing black screen. The x7 I bought for my son is now playing up, the button to turn the machine on isn't working, so can't turn it on. Any ideas anybody.:(

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Go to setting on the main menu in android, go to setting, other, more setting and then storage. For Kodi to work properly you need at leased 600mb, so see if this is what you have spare.
As for your sons box, does the remote work, worth a go.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, it says total space 5.7gb and then underneath it says 2.91gb available. My sons remote power button has never worked.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Ok you have plenty if space, try going to setting and other, more setting and then Apps and scroll down to Kodi. Go in and force stop and then clear data, let it finish and reboot the box. Now go back and try, if you go in you will have to re-run the wizard.
As for your sons box if its still 12 months and under, get in touch with the office by email. Use the contact us at the bottom if this page and explain
whats going on.
Good luck.

Dave

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, I am trying to contact droidbox and everytime I try to send a message it is saying unable to submit try again later. :(

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Not sure on that, you could try live chat on the main droidbox site. Then its the green box in the corner with message or chat in.
How did you get on with your box, still having problems.....

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, I did the above and got into.Xbmc,original screen. Went to do wizard, put username and password in, now it is saying an error has ocurred logging in, please check your details in addon settings, not sure what to do.:eek:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are running the wookie wizard Enter free as the Username and 1234 as the Password.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, it won't let me bk on to the log on page, when I press the wizard the same message comes up. :'(

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi,highlight the wizard, press menu button on remote or c on keypad,click addon settings put username and password in press ok.

Reactions: ChrisM

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Am on to wizards which one do I press, have x7, is it all devices confluence skin, mine comes up as Xbmc not as kodi.