Twitaker123

Jan 13, 2015
anyone had a go at connecting a wireless one of these to the box?

tried the play and charge kit and a adapter none which I can get working

Dickhead1

Jan 17, 2015
Hi Please tell me the a solution to connecting a wired Xbox 360 USB controller to a T8.
I just keep getting a flashing green light

Any ideas ?

Orangemike80

May 17, 2015
http://www.droidboxforums.com/threads/usb-devices.90/
On other devices some PC adapters for the 360 wireless controller worked well.

Hello, sorry for being a noob but I have a t8 box and tried using the official wireless 360 pc adapter with a wireless controller but it doesn't sync with the controller, the lights all work on the adapter and the controller but will not pair, should it just plug and play or is there something I need to do? Or should I use a third party adapter? Has anyone got the official adapter to work? Sorry bout all the questions but can't seem to find any solid facts on this, any help would be very much appreciated, as I'd like to use it for old school emulators like she's and megadrive, thanks in advance.

Michael

Aug 11, 2014
It is not possible to connect an xbox360 controller as the bluetooth protocols on android have changed since kitkat OS. What i did is to buy a PS3 wireless controller (you can get these for about £15 or under at cash converters/generator new). Google sixaxis apk and install it and follow the instructions.

This is currently working great on my X7 and play my old games great. Takes some fiddling on the emulator side of it but if you need more help then let me know.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Michael , are you sure the xBox360 controller uses bluetooth? I'd thought it was a different wireless protocol. My 360 PC adapter is still over in Astana, so I can't test it right now.

@Orangemike80 I do remember the sync light didn't show when my controller was connected to an old X7. Once I get the adapter back I'll check through. I remember one of the directional pads moved the on screen focus, as if using cursor keys.

Michael

Aug 11, 2014
@Michael , are you sure the xBox360 controller uses bluetooth? I'd thought it was a different wireless protocol. My 360 PC adapter is still over in Astana, so I can't test it right now.

@Orangemike80 I do remember the sync light didn't show when my controller was connected to an old X7. Once I get the adapter back I'll check through. I remember one of the directional pads moved the on screen focus, as if using cursor keys.
Sorry, replied too early this morning. The xbox360 doesnt use bluetooth but RF. hope this clears it up

Orangemike80

May 17, 2015
Thanks for the replies people, I was aware they changed the Bluetooth protocols after jellybean as I heard that wii gamepad pro worked with Android before the change but now wii remotes no longer work, however I had hoped I could connect with 360 controller as after alot of Google searching there's nothing really to say it doesn't only small amount of people saying it does? So was hoping to find someone that got it working..... As I have wii controllers and 360 controllers so was just hoping not to have to spend more money!
All that said if it's not simple to do than I will just get a ps3 pad as like Michael said they aren't expensive, I guess Bluetooth connects easier than RF.

Thanks again all, if anyone has got a360 pad to work feel free to comment :)