Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Hi guys.....does anyone know if I've missed something whilst setting up yahoo weather so that it is shown in top left of my home screen.
The addon is installed/enabled......I choose a location and have ticked the text that says show weather( or words to that effect)
Now I see the cloud symbol on the screen but with a line through it and reading zero degrees.
It's like it's all enabled but it just has not started or working.

Any ideas?

Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Darren Smith Which launcher are you using? If it is one from DroidBOX, when did you purchase your T8? I'll try to mirror your setup and see what could be wrong.
I'm assuming it wasn't as simple as the weather only updating every 30 minutes, and so it shows a null value the first time until 30 mins had passed?

Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Hi there...thanks for the reply......yes it's from droidsticks and I bought it last week.....Thursday I think.
And no.....it stays at a null value all the time it seems.
Regards

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Have you asked DroidSticks support team for advice, or the Yahoo Weather Widget? It might have an official forum thread. Which launcher do DroidSticks use?

Closest I could find was the clock freezing, going through the recent reviews on the Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.weather&hl=en_GB

(Clock is freezing I was happy to see that everything was fixed and worked like a charm since the update before today. After I updated the app today i noticed that the clock freezes when the widget is running in backgound while using other apps. The phone has to be locked->unlocked or the widget has to be clicked in order time to be diplayed properly. Tried to uninstall and fresh install the app without success. Very disapointing!)