ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
With the default skin in Krypton (Estuary), I've got the Switch to Android option. If using a different skin, don't think it will appear.

upload_2017-6-23_15-35-5.png

upload_2017-6-23_15-35-17.png

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
@ChrisM thanks I appreciate the help
I hate the default skin and most of the build skins no offense to sean99 and all the hard work I recently found a new skin xofluince or however you spell it it takes work but I have been able to customize it nicely I think if I tried hard I could add background pictures but I don't like the work lol but I have customized the menu's

thanks again and this libreelec is rock solid the more I am learning about 3rd party and other things I am able to separate the problems and man when the 3rd party apps go down your screwed I don't do sports etc just tv and movies right now sources are bad and hulu and Netflix suck I hate them we have hulu for the wife's show and there's no custom requests it's this season these episodes don't like it too bad and im paying for the crap and I can't even find half my shows on them

I just use libreelec menu or reboot and push the menu button the recent version of kodi ever since 17 had the crap skin you lost the weather in the corner option but if in the default skin you turn it on then you have the option in the other skins

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
GUISettings.xml file being ignored/not saved to/put back to default at boot time mainly
There was a fix a long time ago for Kodi, mentioned at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=132776 , but it has one report at the end that it had happened to them since the fix was put in.
After the screen is calibrated, you've clicked the option to apply as default for all videos?
Might be worth using the shutdown menu in Kodi to reboot LE, see if the file is properly treated that way (in case you're currently powering off with the case's/remote control's power button directly)

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
update. so far so good on this v 8.0.2 working well for me part from the no boot to android if you use a skin.

Reactions: ChrisM