David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you have the T8-S then in android if you are using DBMC run the New look wizard. If you use kodi run the retro wizard....in openelec it best to run the apple tv wizard to keep it nice and simple, and so you can switch back to android by using the power button in the bottom left corner.

Mark Stradling

Dec 2, 2015
so the answer is yes, I can have one build for android and another for openelec at the same time?

I want to have a live tv build on the android side and my library build on the openelec side, then boot to whichever I'm using.

I don't use wizards, prefer to do my own thing - saves getting a load of stuff I don't want or need :)

Ray Donoghue

Dec 17, 2015
Hi Mark,

Just for info, I actually have 4 builds on one of my T8-S boxes. I use the openelec for build testing my own custom builds, then DBMC for wookie just to keep an eye on new addons, Kodi for my own custom build for additional testing and I also have TVMC for run other community builds for review purposes. All fully working without any problems.

Ray

Ray Donoghue

Dec 17, 2015
just slightly off topic, is there a way to export my kodi build from the openelec partition? I would like to dedicate my kodi dev work to the openelec kodi ?