Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi everyone,
This little problem has bugged me for months and I need to get it sorted. Im in confluence skin and whatever add-ons' I open to look for films/TV etc the view type will not stay on list after I change it from "big" or whatever it has set to.
Im wanting the list type view for everything I look for.
Can someone point me in the right direction please?
Regards
Dave

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
some addons you can go into the addon settings and set the view only for that addon. i know kodi v17 you can set it up like you wish and it will stay like that.

@Bollocks77 are you on kodi v16.1?

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokingElectronics

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for that. I aint got 17 yet. Does that mean I will have to change addon settings for each addon? if so - where would view setting be in Specto and Exodus please? sorry for being a pain
Dave

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
whats so good about libre elec ??I have a t8pluss v1 and I use dbmc on android!
I tried libre elec once and the sound was pants like being in a shower

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
so what advantages of using libre elec??
Im up for trying it again if you can help me tweek it thanks
Why the rubish sound???

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Cant find the values - I think it may not be right for 16.1. Never mind - Ill wait till possible update may allow skin wide altering of list views.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
@palpatine the advantages of libre elec and the dual boot is(im new to TV boxes but this is pc and general electronics knowledge

Dual boot you have one completely different system, compared to the system dependent on android windows etc then trying to run kodi or media centers off of it

It gives stronger stability easier troubleshooting not as much running in the background of the units and more