Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks Sean.
Server being hit very hard at the moment with people trying to download it. Just wait until things quieten down if you get install errors. Don't bother complaining here!

Reactions: sean99

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
what's wrong with exodus? I had to reload now exodus and trakt no longer interface my episodes list is missing it's the only way to get the list of new episodes on every show I watch no other addon has this velocity is down or gone

I have checked the Internet speed tests, packet test router etc all fine, tried uninstalling exodus and trakt nothing fixes it

Reactions: ds.0414710784

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Now is the time to give up the no longer maintained Exodus and move to the new Covenant by the same development team. Trakt links should still work.
Wait a few days until all the initial installation traffic has died down though.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Exodus is dead and Covenant has taken over. Its being maintained by the alpha and a couple more devs from the old tva days. Its just had a name change thats all and good things to come from the collaboration of devs forming The Colossus Repo

StringyMCFC

Apr 23, 2016
Can't argue with any of the above but just to answer the specific question on Trakt, they revoked the Trakt api for Exodus a few weeks ago, effectively banning that addon from working with it. Time to move on.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Thanks for the info, that explains the trakt trouble, I live on trakt makes life so simple 30 or whatever you have tv shows instead of network search for the episodes and shows or new episodes it keeps everything under collection you see all of your tv and movies then episodes shows just your collection of TV shows new episodes so easy if you don't have it check it out awesome and free
I hope covenant has a full complete interface only way to replace exodus and velocity

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Also Mettlekettle's addons slowly appearing in The Colussus repo:)

kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
I did not need to install as per the first thread, I just searched for Covenenant in add ons, it came up and I installed it from there - took seconds!

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I did not need to install as per the first thread, I just searched for Covenenant in add ons, it came up and I installed it from there - took seconds!
Yes it was released in the ares project after my 1st post here

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Im down to three main addons now and thats everything I need. Covenant is a good one to use.

xNighx

Feb 19, 2017
I just DLd this from Ares wiz, and the titles aren't showing up. (Movies, TV, tools, etc...)
I had to guess what I was highlighting by looking at the icon on the left of the screen.
Any thoughts?
I'm using Kodi 17

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I cant help mate sorry. I installed mine through the old way using the repo address. All works great although I am on 16.1
Dave

dick b

Jan 24, 2017
I just DLd this from Ares wiz, and the titles aren't showing up. (Movies, TV, tools, etc...)
I had to guess what I was highlighting by looking at the icon on the left of the screen.
Any thoughts?
I'm using Kodi 17
sounds like it may be corrupted,I"d uninstall it completely and then re-install it if it it still gives trouble un-install ares as well and re-install that
_http://aw.ares-project.com/ it should all run fine on 17.3

xNighx

Feb 19, 2017
I just did an update of the Cov addon through kodi. Everything is working perfectly now.
Thanks.

Reactions: dick b