wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
The eu URL mentioned on the previous page here was the only one working for me last night. The older versions of the URL didn't load in a browser.

It must have just gone down recently because literally someone used it and it worked just a few hours before I had problems.

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
There is something wrong with Covenant it just isn't working right. I'll go to click on something and it won't even scrape.

Also since Covenant wasn't working at all on it's own I put in Sean's Build and it still isn't working correctly.

And the odd thing is, today with Sean's build it just has the basic skin nothing special.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
There is something wrong with Covenant it just isn't working right. I'll go to click on something and it won't even scrape.

Also since Covenant wasn't working at all on it's own I put in Sean's Build and it still isn't working correctly.

And the odd thing is, today with Sean's build it just has the basic skin nothing special.
Have you been closing kodi the correct way? 'via the power home menu/ exit' If not that can cause havoc with the looks and workings of any build . Just checked through all 3 of my builds and Covenant streams random links I opened in them all.

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
Have you been closing kodi the correct way? 'via the power home menu/ exit' If not that can cause havoc with the looks and workings of any build . Just checked through all 3 of my builds and Covenant streams random links I opened in them all.

Well after I loaded it and then clicked to back up skins and that finished, it didn't do the prompt for closing Kodi. So I had to go back and close it through Kodi itself.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Tbh there is no need to back up the skin settings as if ever any problems occur I would fix those and reupload the build. It needed a 'force closed' Kodi rather than shutting it down the conventional way for the skins etc to stick, kodi can be force closed from the 'more' setting at the top in AW. AW does not auto force close kodi on some platforms ie. LibreElec which needs to done manually.

Reactions: wlewis1976

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Interesting first post @rohan11.
And it's a link to some spammy website suggesting you download Covenant from some unknown and possibly dangerous URL.
As always, ignore the advice of these spammers and if you need Covenant, get it from the official Colossus source.
Do you need some help Rohan as your advice is nonsensical?
What droidbox do you have?