Dec 21, 2016
Vermont
I went to Amazon to purchase a DroidBOX VIP Plus remote and found that they had no DroidBOX products available... WTF. I then went to the DroidBOX store but was unable to complete my purchase, after several attempts I gve up, is there a problem?

KAREL

May 31, 2016
Hi Alexandra
I also had a problem with trying to purchase from droidbox this was to be a gift to a friend in the US. Had three attempts the third one went through received a invoice for the box waited four
days no box called droidbox and was told that there is a problem with credit cards and I should try to purchase again. A email to say there was a problem would have been nice.
Not going to do anything until I have seen the latest credit card bill . I have purchased two boxes previously without any problems do not let this put you off the droidbox is an excellent box and I would recommend it.
KAREL

admin

Staff member
Jul 14, 2014
United Kingdom
droix.co.uk
I went to Amazon to purchase a DroidBOX VIP Plus remote and found that they had no DroidBOX products available... WTF. I then went to the DroidBOX store but was unable to complete my purchase, after several attempts I gve up, is there a problem?
Dear Alexandra, could you please specify what was the problem when you tried placing the order on our website? It didn't accept your credit card? have you tried the Pay with Amazon method?
Regarding the Amazon.com we are currently dealing with it in order to get our products returned to Amazon USA. sorry for the inconvenience.

Dec 21, 2016
Vermont
I tried the Pay with Amazon but nothing happened when I tried with a credit card it just gave me an error...
I purchased the remote from ebay...:(...
I hope you get back on Amazon soon :) I'm thinking about getting a T8S Mini but the geek in me is looking at an Odroid C2 :rolleyes: