strandy

Oct 3, 2014
Would you believe support can't find my purchase in the data base and are now asking for proof in respect of the new wizard logins, unbelievable.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If the purchase was within the last year or so, and you give them the postcode it was delivered to, or the Surname, they should get there. Check http://www.droidboxforums.com/threads/what-to-include-if-you-need-to-e-mail-us.364/ for the info that normally allows us to find orders. If you ordered it directly from us, check your e-mail inbox for the order number, if it was Amazon or eBay and recent enough, the info should be there as well.
Sorry we've had difficulty finding your order, but they're not trying to be difficult. Re the new Wizard logins, nothing is needed just yet.

strandy

Oct 3, 2014
Ive given postcode, reference number, paypal receipt, ebay username, ebay reference number my home address, my personal email address, my reference number from you yourself when the box failed and was never repaired (but thats another story).....

I know the wizard logins havn't rolled out yet as mine is still working but understand they are due to operate with a login which should be requested from support.

strandy

Oct 3, 2014
PS: I am not trying to be difficult either and do my damnedest to help out here as best I can, I also use my twitter account to do likewise offering help to anyone regardless of if I know them or not.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
No, not yet. You're confusing us with DroidSticks - see your other thread. They sent out an e-mail to you and other people, and mentioned in tweets.
We're NOT DroidSticks. We will be implementing user/pwd eventually, but not yet, AFAIK.
We are DroidBOX. We share some online resources with DroidSticks.
Your assistance is appreciated - I'm not trying to dodge criticism here, just point out the the user/pwd Wizard situation is to do with DroidSticks.

strandy

Oct 3, 2014
The confusion arose when I seen numerous tweets regarding the new login procedure for the wizard, in one of those tweets support@droidbox was linked, this was why I emailed. The issue has now been resolved as I eventually received a number of emails explaining the confusion from your support. My main issue was the lack of response from droidbox support, I now accept that may have been due to the fact that no one understood the content of my email. All well and good now and I'm sorry for the confusion.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
np at all, glad we weren't losing our minds. It looks like DroidSticks have either edited or removed the tweet that had our e-mail address in it, so hopefully that means we'll not get more requests.