john odonoghue

Sep 23, 2014
Hi hope someone can help keep getting depencies not met on nearly all my add ons for last few weeks driving me bananas at this stage cause it keeps asking me do I want to disabled them at least 3 or 4 times a day I'm running frodo 12.3 if that's any help hope someone can help thanks in advance .

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
It may be that the add-ons you use are no longer compatible with Frodo. To make sure, run through the steps mentioned here - https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/wizard-updated-2015-february/ . This will clear XBMC's data (so you start with a clean slate) and then reinstall the iMX6 pack's add-ons in XBMC for you.
If you still find too many dependencies aren't being met, we'll look into getting a Gotham build of SPMC/XBMC (hopefully) working on your device.

john odonoghue

Sep 23, 2014
Hi I did that update today still having same problems I tried a gotham build before but could not get the wizard on to it any clues how I'd get it on to Gotham would downloading spmc make any difference thanks in advance.

vasey1980

Sep 1, 2014
I would also like to put Gotham onto my Droidbox, if I send you my details via email could you send me the link too please?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, I had this problem with Vevo, Phoenix and recently Icefilms. The problem is these boxes are old and can't preform as well as say Amason fire tv box witch has some good reviews running Kodi 14.0. I have this box, but running Frodo 12.3 Linux build. Sometimes when you get these messages try going to program's, you should get a list of program's, go to green box witch says addon installer then this should give you options to add and stall repos under video addons. I added the latest build of Phoenix witch is not on Frodo and it works also Icefilms. Also there's another one in this list witch has all the the latest repos(repositories installer) blue cop addon and now I don't get any messages saying dependencies not meet. This box may be out dated but its not done yet. Kodi have also said that thay are dropping support for Apple TV 2 witch is a very similar box to this...good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM

Gomez57

Jul 23, 2014
It may be that the add-ons you use are no longer compatible with Frodo. To make sure, run through the steps mentioned here - https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/wizard-updated-2015-february/ . This will clear XBMC's data (so you start with a clean slate) and then reinstall the iMX6 pack's add-ons in XBMC for you.
If you still find too many dependencies aren't being met, we'll look into getting a Gotham build of SPMC/XBMC (hopefully) working on your device.

Silently screaming, I also have been getting the same problem I have a imx6 1 year old now with frodo 12.4 recently I tried Gotham SPMC it worked perfectly, then I tried the new kodi 14.1 SPMC it to works fine the only thing is you do not get Droidbox wizard you have to use Tvaddons own wizard or install everything by hand old school but it does work. Hope that helps some.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Thanks, down loaded Gotham and wizard thanks, I won't update yet as its working well as is. But I've got it just in cause, as I own the Media Centre Edtion with Lunix xbmc so do I do a factory reset then update with a tooth pick in the back and memory card then start up as you would doing a firmwire update..thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Thank you, as you no if its runs ok leave it alone. But will update soon, the last time tuck along time as ran into some prods ie:could not change audio to anything but stereo, also only 720p picture....that's why I hav'nt done it up to now..appreciate all the help when I need it. Anyway it's beer time, time to go....

Reactions: ChrisM