kelkee

May 27, 2015
I was watching a movie on Genesis...then everything froze...couldn't do anything. .I rebooted then tried to load kodi. It went thru the load then went back to the original box home screen...helllppppp please

kelkee

May 27, 2015
It says when loading kodi "preparing for first run"..then after that it doesn't load it goes back to home screen. .please don't tell me I've lost all that spent so much time setting up.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry to here, can you check and see how much memory you have, go to setting then more and then more setting. Now go storage, here it will show you how much memory you have. If its full delete something, also clear cache while your here.
Now go back, reboot and see if its ok now.... Hope its ok
Good luck

Dave

Reactions: ChrisM

kelkee

May 27, 2015
Omg Dave you're a life saver..guess I need to get a hard drive and put in for more storage...Thanks brother

kelkee

May 27, 2015
Well Dave that only worked for a min..it's still not loading kodi and going back to main screen. ..any other suggestions?

kelkee

May 27, 2015
Now it loaded kodi I'm sitting on menu screen but when I hit video tab or any tab or addon it goes completely blank. Then I hit escape and it goes back to Kodi main menu. ..this is sooo fustrating being it's a brand new box

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Do you no how to reset your box. Power off, then press the reset on the side. Then power on and hold until the recovery menu comes up then try clear cache, if that doesn't work then repeat, but this time factory reset.

Dave

Reactions: kelkee

kelkee

May 27, 2015
yes i have a list of urls and notes haha....and thanks again for all your help brother

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
I'm off now...good luck and hope it works for you.

If not I'll be on in the morning some time...I hope.

If you get stuck try going to droidboxs main site there's loads there under Blogs and how to.
That's about half way down the page, the links on the front of this forum.
Dave

Reactions: Coopsy and Sal

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sal, e-mails are covered at the weekend, but phones and live text chat are Monday - Friday office hours basically.
Hope you got it all sorted, make contact with us if not.