bez

Jan 11, 2016
Hi droidbox team and members
I was just wondering when the last ota was out for the t8-s plus, because I haven't seen one for months, another issue is with my brothers t8-s plus gamers edition is that when you go into the ota section it always says that there's a available update to 1.4 version.
Even after doing the update it is still saying that. We had to factory reset his box again because Google play store was only showing a blank white screen, along with the browser as well.
Kind regards Jamie

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you tried going to setting (Two cogs) then apps, and look for the OTA updater. Now click here and then force stop and then clear data. This should fix this issue..
Now the last update for the T8-S plus was only a few weeks ago. Not sure if it was pulled as some issues were being looked into by droidbox so hang five for now.

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
its nice to see the weather widget not just spinning around, that was really niggling at me ;)

bez

Jan 11, 2016
Have you tried going to setting (Two cogs) then apps, and look for the OTA updater. Now click here and then force stop and then clear data. This should fix this issue..
Now the last update for the T8-S plus was only a few weeks ago. Not sure if it was pulled as some issues were being looked into by droidbox so hang five for now.
Cheers for that David savage I'm just updating now and I'll let my brother know about clearing cache and data in the ota settings.
Thanks for your reply mate

CayenneGTS

Sep 16, 2015
On my box in the OTA app, it says there isn't any update. The current Build version is KOT 49H.20160330 test keys

When I click on Available updates, it says there isn't any.

In the settings section my kernel version is 3.10.33

What am I missing?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Do you have a t8s plus or t8 mini Cayenne?
The ota update is advertised for those machines only.
Some of your previous posts suggest you have the t8s.
The ota update is not for the t8s.

Reactions: CayenneGTS

dabba

Jan 1, 2016
Just completed the new update all ok I think? would like to now reinstall wookie wizard will this be on a list to choose from (I can see noobsandnerds) ? or do I need to strart from add scource please?

CayenneGTS

Sep 16, 2015
Do you have a t8s plus or t8 mini Cayenne?
The ota update is advertised for those machines only.
Some of your previous posts suggest you have the t8s.
The ota update is not for the t8s.
Thanks Nigelar. Noob question, how can I tell what model I have?

Assuming I have the T8S, any idea when this box will get updated?