Matts

Oct 18, 2015
After installing kodi and then super repo and running configure wizard, I cannot access anything.
For example I go into Genesis click movies( or anything else)
Takes me to sub menu, but once I click on those nothing happens, it does say working in the bottom corner but just stays insane menu.
It does this no matter what program I couldn't come on.
Any ideas?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
What configure wizard have you run? What was it meant to do? Set up addons?
In my view the safest approach is to run the wookie wizard to set up addons. Most of the people here use that and can help you better. That will also set up most of the repos you need. A problem with super repo is that it doesnt store the most recent versions of addons.
Another thing, i would recommend you use the confluence skin as that is easier to run and help debug. (system - settings - appearance - skins - then select confluence from the drop down list).

You can get the wookie wizard from here

http://wookiespmc.com/how-to-install-wookie-wizard-zip/

Ensure you clear data and cache before using (android settings - apps - kodi then find the clear data/cache buttons)

Matts

Oct 18, 2015
Ok so I've tried this but when i try to log into wookie wizard it says wrong password and this is with trying to use the free 1234 one.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Try, putting username - password in this way, highlight the wookie press menu botton on remote or c on keypad select addon settings put username and password in,press ok.

Last edited: