sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Nothing wrong with your box as you getting captchas in the 1 channel if you have all the right settings is par for the course with that addon just try the next link.

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
Hi David, Yes its definately primware.racing, still not working, I really am at a loss with this box, the only thing it can be is the box itself as the settings are correct. I have tried to do a search and list a popular film to no avail just the capitcha messages or nothing at all.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi David, Yes its definately primware.racing, still not working, I really am at a loss with this box, the only thing it can be is the box itself as the settings are correct. I have tried to do a search and list a popular film to no avail just the capitcha messages or nothing at all.
You've missed the 'e' in prime.
Have you thought about running a wizard, they are great plus you can still add your own. You will need to clear data 1st in Android setting, more setting and apps and kodi. Forcestop and then clear data. Go back and install a wizard.

Here's a link with some to look at.
https://tvcordcutterz.com/

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-the-wookie-wizard-for-kodi/

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
Cheers David, I think that was a typo on my part on here, the box did have primeware.racing :)
I will try the wizards and get back to you, I know I sound like a moaning idiot but I'm just frustrated that I cannot get this kit to work :)

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Sean's build is a good build, it's inside wookie and then community builds.
I use this one and it's very good, plus I still add my own.
Yes it can be frustrating, but that's why this forum is good. You can get help from real users, who to might have had issues at one point.

Good luck

Reactions: angela

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
Where Can I get information on Seans Build? is this for the Openelec or Android?

Cheers

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
And also I need to reiterate this in response to a further comment you made:

"The Youtube app was run from the Android Apps on the kodi device, I also ran the ITV Player App and both worked fine so it cant be the ISP. "

That's not correct. Legitimate android apps will not be blocked by your ISP. Running Kodi wizards and Kodi Addons can be. So take our advice and check that ISP controls are unset. And do this on the android box itself via the in built browser, using the specific instructions for your ISP.

And I reiterate what everyone else has says, if you are getting a captcha code on prime wire, that says there is nothing wrong with your box if you are getting that far. Some sources use captcha codes to prevent android box owners from flooding their streams.

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
I have looked on those links , is there anything that shows what to do step by step?, I take it you have to add a source then run something?, I am a Newbie so just need some clear steps of how I Install these builds.

Thanks in advance

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
"And also I need to reiterate this in response to a further comment you made: "
I Did check controls on the ISP and there are no restrictions with my ISP they are all unset , with regard to the Capitcha codes, why do I get them and someone else doesn't using the same configuration?, it doesn't make sense. I Did use the Browser from the Droidbox btw.

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
Hi, Its PlusNet, I checked and no restrictions, I also discreetly asked them that nothing is Firewall'd off as I need full access for my business.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
"with regard to the Capitcha codes, why do I get them and someone else doesn't using the same configuration?, it doesn't make sense"

The "configuration" may be the same (same addon, same version of kodi, same android box etc) but the captcha code is generated by the movie hosting site which may be different.
I'm familiar with getting captcha codes on primewire, and my advice is to give up and use other (and better) addons like exodus, salts, specto etc.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
Not sure why there is all this fuss about 'Primewire' Guys if you use 'Salts' it takes all the same sources, with no problems. Exodus will also give you all the 'Primewire ' does.
Just have a look around, there is always a very good alternative.

Chris...

AlanC

Oct 10, 2016
Hi All, I Installed Sean's build finally and I am very impressed!!, however one small thing is that when you try to load Kodi it comes up with the Wookie message and stays there for about 30 seconds and crashes, after trying about 3 times it does eventually load fine. Has anyone else experienced the startup issue?

Cheers

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
After the wizard installed did you unplug the power plug, this helps it install.
This can also happen on start up, should settle down. If it doesn't you could try going to setting, apps and then kodi (DBMC) and force stop and clear cache.
Good luck