kwamsgh

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys this is basically my first post I've got the droidbox imXQpro I was using the indigo wizard on jarvis on libreELEC but i keep getting error it's been recommended that I upgrade to krypton how do I do that on libreELEC which version of krypton do i download I need help any suggestion would be helpful thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Upgrades to kodi librelec are by over the air (ota) update from droidbox. Check you have the most recent. I don't think they have released a 17 krypton version.
What errors are you getting with indigo?

kwamsgh

Mar 1, 2017
It keeps saying indigo error check tvaddon for more information and I read on their website that is a now necessary is updated to krypton as more and more streaming sites are moving to HTTPS, and older versions of Kodi do not offer HTTPS support. This means that at this point you really have no choice but to upgrade to Kodi 17.1 Krypton

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Forget what they day. For now kodi 16 will be fine. At some point in the future there might be issues. Worry about updating then. If you are really concerned then you can put kodi 17 on the android side.

kwamsgh

Mar 1, 2017
Cheers mate anyway I got kodi 17 on the Android which works fine I've just updated to the 17.1 is there I'm looking a good build that I can get good iptv channels be able to watch 3pm kick-off what build would you recommend

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I dont use a build or iptv. But seans build is a good build and has sports addons. Sean is on this forum. You can get his build from the ares wizard.