drb

Nov 14, 2014
Hi, I recently purchased the x7. It is intermittent in powering up. I constantly have had to reboot it as the TV does not receive a signal. The light comes on,(then I press it on -blue)...then nothing. It worked twice so far,after following the above process,however this morning nothing is displaying.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I think I've just seen your e-mail, it sounds very similar to an issue someone messaged us about at least. Could you send us another e-mail, with the information mentioned here - http://droidboxforums.com/threads/what-to-include-if-you-need-to-e-mail-us.364/
It sounds as though it could be the power supply, but just in case there is some data corruption causing this issue, we can try reflashing the firmware, before assuming it is hardware based.
(If it wasn't your e-mail I read, please message us anyway, again with the info mentioned in the thread I linked to). Hopefully we'll get you back up and running shortly.

drb

Nov 14, 2014
Just emailed the support department:

Hi J******e,

I am still awaiting instructions to flash the Q7 Droidbox. Shall I return the unit for a replacement instead?

Many Thanks

Dave *******

drb

Nov 14, 2014
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for the email,

I followed the instructions,and now the unit will not switch on. The power button remains in red.

Many Thanks

David

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK, that's definitely an X7, please ignore the label on there. I've checked back at the office, and your e-mail just now has arrived. We'll get back to you with details on returning it for a repair or replacment to be made.
[edit]
Sorry, didn't see you had replied again since your last message. Don't worry, your e-mail will be processed.

drb

Nov 14, 2014
Thanks,

If possible may I have a replacement? I recommended this model of Droidbox to a friend and he is having no issues with his X7,(just my luck!)

drb

Nov 14, 2014
Hi,I have just recieved another Droid box,(replacement). It looks new,however I am still receiving a blank screen even though I did attempt to reset it via the instructions in this forum. Shall I attempt to re-install the software?

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
Hi there drb, kindly email our Tech people here using this email address--- [email protected] and don't forget to include your order ID No and eBay/Amazon account name. Please include also the issues you're having with your device, and the procedures that has been done. Thanks! :cool:

drb

Nov 14, 2014
I have been advised,(from the suppoert dept), to use a different HDMI cable and different TV sockets.Just waiting for a delivery of a new HDMI cable from Cable Universe.Will keep you updated.