shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Hello @David Farrell
The update has not been released for T8-S PLUS yet and once the update will be released it will show update available in OTA updater and then you can update your Box.
And just to let you all know there is an update that will be rolled out in a few days, so if you are getting no where while trying to download the OTA, please wait for a few more days.
You can check: https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/droidbox-t8-s-plus-ota-firmware-update-october-2016/

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
hi
shah nissar,

I think what has confused the users is that its been posted in the Droidbox blog, i guess that why we are all expecting it this weekend ;p

Reactions: Sal

RobD

Oct 16, 2016
"Just hope the weather widget is removed or sorted!"

I agree, it's annoying and pointless just sitting there spinning, I thought it would have been sorted ages ago.

Reactions: Sal

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
nice one its out, downloading now, the download is 726MB, weather widget is not working :(

NikoB we will soon find out :)

and when i click on OTA its still telling me i got a update to install.
and i like the new boot screen.

Last edited:

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Still got a pointless spinning thing.. That's the only thing I wanted sorted.

Last edited:

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Ignore the constant update available. It happened with the last ota. It's a bug on their side.. Can't believe they didn't sort that widget. Been like it for months!

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
can anyone please confirm if there usb drives are working, i have plugged in all my usb flash drives and the box dont see them :( and the wifi will not turn on, and my LAN port is not working

ill try a full reset. :mad:

Last edited:

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Mines o.k. apart from the same old bugs not resolved. I.E. the redundant weather widget, keeps forgetting Bluetooth pairing, most of the time it reboots instead of shutting down. Business as usual for droidbox, lol.