sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
Just updates,is optimizing Android then it goes back to bootscreen,feel a Guinea pig,first i had a wifi Problem send the box back,got a New box.now this,i am FU...ing mad

Sorry you are having problems did you try the full reset with the tooth pick method?

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
Now i reflashed to old Firmware,that was send to me,keeps in rebooting

give tec support a ring Chris or Shaun will help you out, or open a online chat from the main site, good luck on getting it sorted, i know the feeling, but i got other boxes to fall back on till i get my droidbox ts8plus back.

Last edited:

dkranz

Aug 1, 2016
I wrote to then,reply,did you do a factory reset,nothing else l
Like people are stupid,i send this box back already once,wifi
Problem Form germany.i wish i would have never bought this shit.next box not a DroidBOX

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
I wrote to then,reply,did you do a factory reset,nothing else l
Like people are stupid,i send this box back already once,wifi
Problem Form germany.i wish i would have never bought this shit.next box not a DroidBOX
There is a proper troubleshooting process to be followed before DroidBOX can let you send the box back for repair/replace and one of the main troubleshooting steps is to factory reset when you are stuck in boot loop as sometimes it does resolve the issue and if it does not then yes DroidBOX will initiate repair/replace. Please reply back to that email with your order details and also mention that you have been directed from forums.

dkranz

Aug 1, 2016
Listen,i am way ahead of you,have done that already.but iwill
Also say no More droidBOX for me,two repairs in one month
I bad

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Listen,i am way ahead of you,have done that already.but iwill
Also say no More droidBOX for me,two repairs in one month
I bad
I know it can be a pain but there is also a general outlined process that droidbox needs to follow and they will make sure that your device is back up and running asap.
And if you have sent a reply to email as directed DBX will go ahead with you from there.

toonarmy9752

Sep 28, 2016
did my update yesterday and the Librelec doesnt work for me either - spent 2hrs with the techy and still not working - wont go past the splash screen - thiught id be able to get back to the openelec install and cant get that either

toonarmy9752

Sep 28, 2016
still doesnt work on switching to librelec from android = cant get past the Librelec splash screen - sticks on boot and then to the led clock and the blank screen - resulting in an essential factory reset using toothpick method and no matter what i do to television including trying other tvs and making hdmi cable changes, resolution changes ethernet wifi changes speed tests latency tests including all the suggestions by DBx techs this box is still the same I cannot get this box to load Librelec via OTA - and in fact all this box will do is work with Android and OE is doomed for the bin as i cannot update the OE system (my OS of choice and the sole reason for buying) and Kodi 15.2 version beyond its current level..... which with the imminent update to OE 7 and Kodi v17 my box of 10 weeks will almost certainly start showing signs of being unusable with OE.

Not impressed with this box which is a shame as i always rated the T8S but this plus version box is either a piece of garbage or its a monday or friday built box.

Last edited: