David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Fully understand and you've done the things I would have done.
I would still let droidBOX know to see if they can sort this out for you and your friend.
If you go to LibreELEC then when it's stuck and you go to the recovery menu, clear cache and then try reboot to OpenELEC (now LibreELEC) see if this helps.
Good luck and maybe someone else might give some other suggestions you could try.

toonarmy9752

Sep 28, 2016
am gonna give it another go from scratch as its doing my head in = hate being beat at this stuff.... Droidbox, who have been really good, are looking at other options for me so will wait and see what else they may be able to do remotely.

britott

Mar 8, 2016
Don't know if this will help but I was having same problems as mentioned, picture flickering, sound stuttering etc etc etc, did all the settings mentioned and seemed to work great for the picture but had the same problems with sound, I was about to give up and stick to android but just thought what the hell and tryed from scratch, I set set everything to default mode within kodi settings in video and sound and lord behold boom everything works great and now am a very happy camper [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
I phoned droidbox yesterday and they said they had no reported issues???
Ive posted problems with the video jittering and stuttering since the update. I only use dbmc I have a family of noobs so want 2 keep it simple and use dbmc.
Ive also noticed buffering problems on live tv apps alot more than usual. Wish I hadnt updated. Ive reset twice now and no improvments

toonarmy9752

Sep 28, 2016
Yes i was told the same and that the update has proved to be successful and running 100% = however this forums entries say and prove otherwise... I ve just heard from my friend who has tried again to get it back to where it was and now mt friends box cant be used on either OE or LE at all

I too have reported these issues each time so am sorry to say but they are not being truthful

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can ask questions by going to the appropriate sub forum and clicking on the start new thread button.

In the meantime this is the official kodi wiki on creating profiles. Assume you are running kodi 16?

http://kodi.wiki/view/profiles

Last edited:

toonarmy9752

Sep 28, 2016
Got an update file to take me back to original condition with Openelec and kodi 15.2 - may just give LE a miss on this box