fiveznuff

Jul 11, 2016
It seems that it is a fairly common issue with Kodi on Android 6 devices.

I had heard of this fix but felt it worthy of a share.

In settings - video - acceleration - turn off AMCODEC

back up out of it and try again.

If problem persists do the same for the third codec.

Restart Kodi. Check your settings have stuck and try again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Poison85

Dec 17, 2016
Fiveznuff,

I dont have problem with DBMC, but i found Kodi 17 RC installed on my T8 Mini so i also check if everything working and there is no option avaible to change resolution.
With DBMC i have this 2 issue
* Display Now Playing Video in Background doesn't work
* Home button on remote before close Kodi, now minimalise

I still can live with thi

Poison85

Dec 17, 2016
Yep, i have internal with SWAP partition for incease RAM memory a little bit which i have done right now.
My T8 Mini using 80% of internal RAM Memory, little bit too much when only Kodi running.

Poison85

Dec 17, 2016
Do you try clean data and catch?
Always you can uninstall market and install it again.

When you do upgrade firmware, did you factory reset?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Just persist with Droidbox market. I did get into it eventually.
Regarding Kodi 17, release candidate you can delete and reinstall Jarvis 16 from Kodi to or Google play if it is causing you problems.

Poison85

Dec 17, 2016
I have dbmc which is Jarvis 16, but there was already installed Kodi 17 which i check also and found problem with changing resolotion. Its not a problem for me cos is not final release yet.

Poison85

Dec 17, 2016
Fiveznuff, i know a lot of sellers whou do the same thing. Release firmware and ask users for help with finding bugs, but in this case DroidBOX release it accidently :)

Be honest i dont mind to try new things and helping with bugs finding if any exist :)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Yes you can be a pioneer at the gates of the universe with your version of android 6 and Kodi 17.
Just accept it was an accident. Everything will get fixed by another update or if absolutely disastrous we can ask db to help us revert to the previous version of the f/w.
Just hope I can watch the fa cup game tonight without problems!

fiveznuff

Jul 11, 2016
@Nigelar I agree with trying thing when you have a opportunity too Choose at one's own will. Also it would be nice if admins of DroidBOX would correspond back with our problems. Supposedly we are testing beta. Lol